Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

Challenge Day 11

Day 11 - Favorite tv shows

Holy loaded question...I have way to many!  I think I may watch to much television.  I will make this a list of current TV shows though.  I have already done a blog on my favorites that were cancelled too soon so here's my current faves.
Castle, House, Glee, Criminal Minds, Survivor, The Big Bang Theory, Sanctuary, Say Yes to the Dress, Big Brother, So You Think You Can Dance and the following "can't miss" shows.

Doctor Who - My all time favorite.  What's not to love about a show that has truly stood the test of time.  I can't wait for the new season of this show to start, especially episode 4 which is written by Niel Gaiman.  Funny, campy and occasionally poignant, this show is fantastic.


Another fantastic BBC show.  Do not confuse this with the muddled piece of crap that the SyFy version has become.  This show has real heart and soul and I can't wait for season 3 to come out on DVD (since I have no other way to watch it **grumble mumble** stupid BBC Canada sucking big time)  I need to see how they get Annie back!

My weekly soap opera.  For some reason this show has really grown on me.  I didn't care for it at first, but something changed right about the time Izzy laid on the bathroom floor in a prom gown.  It might now be the greatest show on television, but I don't miss it anyway.


0 comments:

Post a Comment